Tuesday 13 May 2014

Versace poster and Promotion card

As part of typography class, we had to find an existing company that has very poor communication and change it to make it look better, more appealing and understandable for viewers. I chose Versace because I analysed their website and I was shocked as to how bad the navigation and design layout was, not to mention the site took forever to load. For the first part we had to create a poster, promotional card and booklet (will be updated soon) that contains the information about the compnay and we had to include our clients core message and incorporate it's values to produce an effective piece of communication work. For Versace, instead of creating a typical fashion catalogue, I focussed on including the history, literature and art behind the fashion brand and what made Gianni Versace create such a unique style fashion brand and what drove him to fame. I was rather happy with the results I received for this project as it was very challenging to tackle as my teacher mentioned at the start and I was happy that everyone liked the realistic representation of Medusa (current logo of versace) depicted at the front of all my print collateral that I created on photoshop using brush tools.







No comments:

Post a Comment